Enter the mind of a 13 year old...

Started by Conor at age seven, the story of Sonic and Mario and Pokemon continues...

Monday, September 28, 2015

Pokémon Adventures epi 1 my first pokémon!

Image result for zigzagoonImage result for froakieImage result for chimchar"Vroom!" goes the white and yellow striped truck as we moved from the Unova region to the Kalos region "I can not wait to get my first Pokemon!" I thought as I hoped out of the truck and walk to my new house. "Hey Conor" said Mum "go see sycamore and remember good luck on your journey."  "thanks I said as I slammed the door shut behind me. In professor sycamore's lab I met 3 friends Joel, Zack and Veronica, "Now," said professor sycamore "I will now be giving you your Pokemon."Awesome" we all said as we received are Pokemon. I received chimchar, Joel received froakie, Zack received bulbasaur and veronica received zigzagoon. "hey guys" I said after we had exited the lab "lets go on a journey together." "Sure" they all said as are journey begins.              Image result for bulbasaur

No comments:

Post a Comment